Diary entry 40

Tue, 09 Sep 2003

Dear Friends,

I've been sooo busy recently! Sorry for not writing sooner!I'm on a plane now from Shanghai to Taiwan, thinking of you all. So many big things are happening in this next month, I feel like the fruits of so many people's efforts are coming together and creating such an amazing energy!The new japanese maxi-single, "Ai No Ki Se Ki" coming out 10/1, the new book coming out 10/15, the new Chinese album is almost ready, the concert in Taipei stadium 10/11cthere is so much going on! In addition to all this excitement, I have also just recently been chosen by McDonalds to be their spokesperson for China and Taiwan. I recorded a fun song called, "I'm lovin it" and shot the music video yesterday in Shanghai. In the U.S., the spokesperson is Justin Timberlake, and he sings the English version of this song, which is really cool, too! The McDonalds people told me who the spokesperson might be for Japan, but I am not allowed to tell anyone this secret yet! Keep on the look out for this news, it is sure to be a great artist!
So over the past six-days I visited 5 cities in China: Shenzhen, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Beijing and Shanghai to attend and perform at the McDonalds "staff rallies".Just this morning, I met the world-wide CEO of McDonalds, Jim Cantalopo, and one of the original founders of McDonalds the legendary Fred Turner. What a great experience! I'll be arriving in Taipei tonight, and I know I'll immediately turn on my computer to put the finishing touches on the Chinese album. I really really hope you all like it!In the meantime, thanks for all your support! I am hoping to see you all October in Japan at the events. Isn't INC great?! When you guys see Tawa-san and the INC staff, please give them lots of support and positive response! They have been working so hard!See you all soon, and thanks for your support!Love, Peace and Music,

Leehom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home